Opus 1

Opus 1
beauty and truth

Saturday, May 29, 2010

fall into love

The birds sing. The cat naps. The sun shines. And I struggle to write. Something seems wrong here? Where is this struggle coming from? Nature isn't struggling and yet I am nature so why do I struggle? Some how it must be simpler than I can imagine.

What is it in me that is making me struggle to achieve a desired result? Am I that thing that is propelling me to try with fight and might, to make perfect, to succeed, to go and go? Some how I have this feeling that I can go and go with out this desiring to be perfect, or be just so, or right or in the exact the way I want. Somehow the river flows down stream just perfectly with out trying and brilliantly falls into the loving arms of the ocean.

Maybe I need to know, trust and have faith that I too will fall into the loving arms of the ocean such that I can sing and play like the birds. There is no struggle when I can rest in the arms of my lover or mother or child.

I think the Beatles were right. Love is all you need. Be love and there is no fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment