Opus 1

Opus 1
beauty and truth

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

you can dish it out but can you take it

So it seems like the minute that I tell myself to go on a diet all I can do is visualize and desire food! Yikes!

If I follow my own advice I should just know what I really want. Follow it. And drop what isn't working. I really want to eat and at the same time I really want to be thin! Impossible!!! Conflicting desires. I guess I'll have to choose one. Okay, I guess I'll choose being THIN.

Right. So I guess the diet wins out over bathing in cookies. I'll let you know how it goes.

NOTE TO SELF: Words are powerful. If I say monkey all of a sudden an image of a monkey pops up in your head. And if I say cookie you just may be running to the kitchen now. Well I will be saying celery for the next few weeks. That is my choice. Celery. Celery. Celery. I think I can do this. NO I am doing this. No thinking allowed. Only right action.


No comments:

Post a Comment